When: March 21-April 5
- Pick a First Tee Nine Healthy Habit from the list below to focus on for the day.
- What Healthy Habit was chosen and what activity did your participant do (sample ideas below)? Get creative!
- Post a picture or video on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter of your participant doing the activity, tag First Tee of West Michigan, and hashtag the Healthy Habit
- Facebook: @tftwm
- Instagram: @thefirstteewestmichigan
- Twitter: @tftwm
- Post 6 times from March 21 – April 5 and receive a free six-class session or a First Tee polo for your participant!
Pick from the following Nine Healthy Habits:
- Energy: Make healthy choices about when to eat, how much to eat, and the types of food and drinks to provide the body with the most useful energy.
- Did your participant eat a healthy snack?
- Play: A variety of energizing play can help the body stay strong, lean and fit, and be fun in the process.
- Build a putting course or hole inside, play it! How crazy of a course can you create?
- Sock Golf: Create a course/hole to play. Toss the sock. How many tosses does it take to finish each hole?
- Safety: Protecting the body with proper equipment, warming up and cooling down and wearing sun protection.
- Did you wash your hands?
- Family: When family members participate in activities together — share meals, communicate and establish roles and responsibilities
- Help cook a meal with parents
- Eat as a family.. Selfie?